- Saturday 6th October
- Meet @ Clapham Junction station to get the 7:32 train
- Train to Brighton, and ride back to London
- Route Details - 90km via Devil's Dyke & Box Hill
- Pizza and beer included at The Dynamo after
- Stop halfway for coffee (Tanhurst Farm)
- Two ride groups (Steady & Intermediate)
- Please select ride group for drop down above
- If you want to meet us in Brighton please Email Us
- Professionally led group ride
- Beautiful route through Sussex & Surrey
- Full details emailed 24 hours before ride
- £10 off ticket price for members - Click Here
Ride Brighton To London Group Ride With A Fun Bunch!
Cycling London to Brighton is a classic ride that every cyclist should do at least once. Climbing Ditchling Beacon needs to be ticked off the list, but the ride from Brighton to London, via Devil's Dyke & Box Hill, is actually loads better!
Our London to Brighton backwards route takes in mostly picturesque quiet roads. You'll be led in a fun group from the Brighton beach over Devil's Dyke and through the lovely Sussex Downs. We'll stop for coffee and cake at Tanhurst Farm cafe, before continuing onto climb Box Hill, before cycling to The Dynamo for pizza and beer. Pizza and a drink at Dynamo is included in your ticket price.
All levels welcome, there will be two ride groups (Steady & Int) and we will operate a strict no drop policy in both. This ride is professionally led with a small amount of mechanical and first aid support (just in case).
To register simply click 'sign up' above. Members get £10 off this ride as part of their membership. To become a member click here
Ticket price includes professionally led group ride (with mechanical & first aid support) and lunch. It doesn't include your train ticket home.
If you have any questions about the ride please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be in touch by email 48 hours before the event with more details.
Please also read our Ride FAQ Page if you have any questions.