- Friday 8th Sept: 8am
- Meet @ Stratford Station, Picadilly (Map Link)
- Train to Chelmsford, then ride to Framlingham (100km)
- OR.. Meet us in Framlingham (Suffolk)
- Watch the pros come through the town centre (after lunch)
- Ride onto Aldeburgh for sprint finish (25km)
- Int/Adv ride - roughly 25kmph average
- Contact us for return options
Ride To Rural Suffolk To Watch The Tour Of Britain!
The Tour of Britain is the premier stage race in the UK cycling calendar, and this year we're going to ride up to sunny Suffolk to watch the pros go past (twice). Catching the race in beautiful Framlingham (Ed Sheeran's home town no less) and then again for the sprint finish on the coast in Aldeburgh.
You can either join us in London (we're going to get the train from Stratford to Chelmsford), or you can join us in Chelmsford or Framlingham itself. We're going to ride from Chelmsford to Frmalingham for the first veiwing (approx. 100km) and then onto Aldeburgh for the finish.
We'd love you to join us for some or all of the day, whether you ride up with us or just come and spectate. We'll have fish and chips on Aldeburgh and then depart. Trains back to London are fairly regular.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!