- Tuesday Mornings 9:15am - 12pm
- Meet at Colicci Cafe, Richmond Park (Map Link)
- Safety briefing over coffee, roll out 9:30am
- Route details - 50 to 60km Surrey spin
- Led by Anne - Strava Profile
- No stop ride - coffee on return to Colicci (optional)
- Perfect for beginners/new riders - social pace
- Return to Colicci at Approx. 12pm for brunch (optional)
- First ride? Enter email in footer for 'free ride code'
Join A Midweek Group Ride Into Surrey!
Riding in the midweek is a great way to get in a few extra miles, explore Surrey during 'quiet time' and meet other cyclists in your area. This is a social paced ride, aimed at new/beginner riders and people who are looking for a chatty spin.
Starting in Richmond Park at Colicci Cafe, we'll exit the park and ride through Kingston and Hampton into Surrey. The route will change from week to week, but normally sticking to Easher, Cobham, Ripley areas. The ride wil be roughly 50km without a cafe stop, and will generally take roughly 2 hours.
All bike types are welcome (you don't have to have a snazzy road bike) and trainers/non lycra kit is also totally fine. As long as you're comfortable riding in it, it's fine by us. Helmets are mandatory, the rest is up to you :)
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. If this is your first ride with us please email us (or message below) and we'll send you a free ride code.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Look forward to seeing you there!
Want to get this ride for free as well as discounts on loads of awesome cycling brands? Become a member to get all of the above and loads more! Full details - Click Here