- 1st Saturday of the month @ 9am - 11am
- Meet at Collici cofee counter, Richmond Park (Map Link)
- Coffee at 9am, depart at 9:15am
- Introductory laps - come and meet the gang
- Speak to our ride leaders & understand level
- Led by Chris - Strava Profile
- Free to all - come and try us out
- Groups will be formed on the morning (numbers permitting)
- Everyone welcome - all levels from complete beginner upwards
- Optional post ride coffee/cake at cafe
- Ride for longer if you like
- Sign up above and we'll send you more details
Come And Meet The Club And Try Us Out With Social Laps!
Joining a London cycling club can be an intimidating prospect! How fast will the group be? Will I hold people up? Will people be nice?! These are all questions that take us back to the playground, so we're running a very social 'taster' laps session for anyone interested in finding out more about the club, or trying us out.
Not only that, but this Richmond Park group ride is a great way to meet up with other riders and spin some fun and social laps of Richmond Park. These monthly sessions are particularly good if you are a beginner/new rider looking to joining your first ride but aren't sure of the level/speed of the group. This is the best way to find out in a fun and relaxed setting. Not only that but you can speak to ride leaders and other club members to ask questions and find out where you fit.
There will be a Dirty Wknd ride leader present to help organise groups, answer questions and fix any issues you may have on the ride - you just have to turn up ready to ride! The ride leader will meet at the cafe (look out for the black and white kit) and organise you into a group.
All riders and bike types are welcome, especially new riders. We're very welcoming and open to new riders, so if you're worried or unsure, please read this blog on the thoughts of one of our beginner members when she first joined.
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. The ride is free to all and after signing up we'll email you more details around 24 hours before the ride.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Become a member and get free club rides, awesome partner discounts and money off trips & club kit. More details - Click Here