- Sunday 20th January @ 8:30am
- Meet at The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- Route Details - Click Here
- 2 - 4 Groups: Beginner to Intermediate
- Professional ride leaders for all groups
- Coffee stop at Cinnamon in Windsor
- Return to Putney Approx. 1-2pm
- Pizza and beer post ride (optional)
- Full details emailed 24 hours before
- First ride? Enter your email in the footer for a 'free ride code'
- Become a member and get this ride for free + other perks
Start 2019 As You Mean To Go On - With Cinnamon Buns!
The Cinnamon Bun at Windsor's Cinnamon Cafe is a thing of legend. Many travel from miles around to taste the warm, cinnamony goodness. Such a treat is even better in the winter months, when the warmth of the bun can be just the shot in the arm you need when it's a bit cold outside.
It is for this reason that ride number 3 of our series takes us out to Windsor for that delicious bun! Starting at The Dynamo in Putney for coffee we'll ride west out to Windsor on flat quiet roads for coffee and cinnamon buns. We'll then ride back to the Dynamo for a well earned Pizza (optional)
Prefect for beginner riders and new cyclists looking to get into cycling in 2019. Open to all levels, this ride has a 'no drop' policy meaning nobody gets left behind. There will be two groups riding slightly different routes. The intermediate group will go a little bit further and faster than the beginners.
Take advantage of a month's free membership offer in January. More Details released next week - Click Here
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. Click here to read about another beginner cyclist's experience with joining the group for the first time.