- Sunday 25th November @ 8:30am
- Roll out 9am after coffee
- Meet @ Saint Espresso, Kentish Town (Map Link)
- Route Details & GPX - TBC (80km)
- Cafe stop halfway in Hertfordshire
- Le by Judit - Strava Profile
- Return to Kentish Town for coffee/food
- Full details emailed 24 hours before ride
- First ride? Enter email in footer below for 'free ride code'
Become a club member to get this ride for free!
Explore Beautiful Hertfordshire Lanes On A Sunday Spin!
Starting in Kentish Town, we'll ride north into Hertfordshire and the rolling hills for coffee in the countryside, before returning to North London. This north London cycling route takes in the best lanes of Hertfordshire.
This ride is open to everyone and will have a no drop policy (meaning no one gets left behind). However, due to the length of the route and rolling hills we don't recommend this ride for complete beginners/newer riders. If you're unsure please email us (below) and we'll get back to you.
Get this ride free, as well as 10-50% discounts with our club partners (Cycle Republic, Yellow Jersey & SunGod plus more) Click here for info
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. Members need only enter their membership code at checkout to reduce the fee to zero. If this is your first ride with us please enter your email in the box below (footer) and we'll send you your '1st ride free' code.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!