- Monday 28th August @ 6:45pm
- Meet at Cycle Surgery, Olympic Park (Map Link)
- Bag drop/lockers available
- Group laps for 1 - 1.5hours (longer/shorter if you want)
- £4 entry fee - pay on arrival
- All levels welcome - multiple speed groups
- Perfect for beginners - closed circuit/no cars
- Optional food and beer afterwards
Practise Group Riding At The Olympic Park!
The Olympic Park Road Circuit is the perfect place to practise cycling in London. A flat, 1 mile loop of perfect tarmac, closed to cars and open to all; it's a dream training ground for London cyclists.
Meeting at the Cycle Surgery outside the Velodrome at 7pm, we'll group up and ride laps of the circuit for roughly an hour, practising drafting and rotating. This is the perfect session for practising group riding techniques, gaining confidence in a group and for improving your cycling speed.
These sessions are open to all; we will split into 2 or 3 speed groups so those who want to ride hard/fast laps can do, and others can ride at their own pace. Beginners are particularly encouraged as the closed circuit (no cars) is the perfect location to gain confidence riding amongst others and to build bike handling techniques whilst increasing fitness.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!