- Sunday 16th Sept @ 8am
- Roll out 8:30am after coffee
- Meet @ Four Boroughs, Crystal Palace (Map Link)
- Route Details & GPX - TBC (100km)
- Celebrate women's cycling with Rapha
- Multiple groups if numbers allow
- Aimed at women but open to supportive men*
- Led by Jen (Strava Profile)
- Cafe stop at halfway in Kent village
- Return to Four Boroughs for post ride 'refuelling'
- Full details emailed 24 hours before ride
- First ride? Enter your email in footer below for 'free ride code'
- Become a member to get this ride for free (just £9.99 p/m)
Celebrate Women's Cycling With 100km In Kent!
Rapha Women's 100 is a chance to celebrate the very best in women's cycling, by getting a group of awesome women cyclists together to ride 100km! This Kent group ride will take on some of the best lanes and hills in the area, before returning back to Four Boroughs for post ride fun.
*The ride is open to women... and men who celebrate women's cycling! By celebrating women's cycling, we mean encouraging, supporting and respecting the cyclist. Strictly no mansplaining!!
We will run 2 groups (split by speed) if we can. If you're unsure of your level please email us (below) and we'll get back to you.
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. Members need only enter their membership code at checkout to reduce the fee to zero. If this is your first ride with us please enter your email in the box at the bottom of the page and we'll send you your '1st ride free' code.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!