- Saturday 27th October @ 8am (roll out 8:15)
- Meet @ The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- Ride out to Windsor Great Park - Route TBC
- Arrive at 12pm for start of Red Bull Time Laps
- Coffee stop @ The Bailwick (before Red Bull)
- Ride back to Putney after watching some racing
- Led by Chris - Strava Profile
- Full details emailed 24 hrs before ride
- First ride? Enter email in footer for 'free ride code'
Become a member to get this ride free (+ other member perks)
Kick Off Red Bull Time Laps On A Fun London Group Ride !
Red Bull Time Laps is a 25 hour endurance race in Windsor Great Park. Teams of four ride continuously through the night, taking it in turns on track. It's a huge challenge, and a great event to go and watch
Dirty Wknd has 5 teams taking part in the 2018 race, so we're organising London group rides to go out and watch the start of the event. This ride will be a social, no drop ride, with a cafe stop before reaching the event.
Once at the race, we will watch the start, see a few laps, speak to the teams and generally support. When we're ready we will ride back to The Dynamo for optional pizza.
Sign up on the link above to confirm attendance. Members need only add their 'ride code' to reduce the fee to zero. If it's your first ride with us you can enter your email below for a 'free ride code'.
Become a member and get this ride for free plus 10-50% off with our partner brands. Click Here for more information.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Have a great ride!