- Sunday 13th January @ 8:30am
- Meet at The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- Route Details - Click Here
- 2 - 4 Groups: Beginner to Intermediate
- Professional ride leaders for all groups
- Coffee stop at Pinnocks in Ripley
- Return to Putney Approx. 1:30pm
- Full details emailed 24 hours before
- First ride? Enter your email in the footer for a 'free ride code'
- Become a member and get this ride for free + other perks
Ride To Ripley For Revolution Resolution #2!
The Dirty Wknd Revolution Resolution series is the best cycling event in January 2019. Kick off your 2019 cycling goals by joining a series of 4 rides to keep you cycling in January. Because fitness resolutions are hard to stick to, having the support & hep of a cycling club in London makes all the difference.
Starting at The Dynamo in Putney we'll ride west out to Ripley for artisan drip pour coffee at Pinnocks. After a quick break we'll head back to The Dynamo for more bike chat and a chance to to ask questions of the ride leaders and group (with pizza, of course!)
Prefect for beginner riders and new cyclists looking to get into cycling in 2018. Open to all levels, this ride has a 'no drop' policy meaning nobody gets left behind. There will be two groups riding slightly different routes. The intermediate group will go a little bit further and faster than the beginners.
Take advantage of a month's free membership offer in January. More Details released next week - Click Here
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. Click here to read about another beginner cyclist's experience with joining the group for the first time.