- Sat 7th July @ 7:30am
- 7:50am ride briefing, 8am roll out
- Meet at The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- 110-140km inc Leith & Box Hill
- All levels welcome - multiple groups
- Select speed group from drop down (above)
- No drop policy - no one gets let behind
- Optional pizza + beers at Dynamo after
- Tips and training available for all
- Details emailed 24 hours before ride
- First ride with us? Email Us for a 'free ride' code
Take On Leith Hill On A Ride London Training Ride!
Leith & Box Hill are part of what makes the Ride London route daunting for many riders, but with a bit of practise both can be mastered, ensuring you can ficus on enjoying the day. This London group ride takes on most of the route, including all 4 hills, so it's the perfect training for Ride London.
There will be multiple groups riding at different speeds, so all levels or rider are catered for. We will operate our no drop policy (no one gets left behind) and you don't have to be taking part in Ride London to join.
Training and tips will be available from our ride leaders and they will help you to ride up hill faster, as well as other training and nutrition tips. We'll return to the Dynamo after the ride for well deserved Pizza and to discuss the merits of Leith vs Box Hill!
Get this ride for free as a Dirty Wknd Club Member (£9.99 p/m), plus 10-50% discounts on our awesome partner brands, including Cycle Republic, TRIBE & Parcours Wheels - Click Here
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Dirty Wknd club members need to add their 'Ride Code' at the checkout to reduce the fee to zero. If this is your first ride with us please email (above) to get your 'free ride' code.
Look forward to seeing you there!