- Sat 13th July @ 7:30am
- 7:50am ride briefing, 8am roll out
- Meet at The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- Route Details & GPX - Click Here
- Multiple groups (blue = 21kph up to Red = 25kph)*
- Full 'colour' and group details - Click Here
- Select speed group from drop down (above)
- Cafe stop half way (in Surrey Hills)
- Newland's, Box, Leith & Wimbledon Hills
- No drop policy - no one gets left behind
- Return to Dynamo for brunch/pizza and Ride London chat
- Full details emailed 24 Hrs before ride
- Open to all (not just Ride London entrants)
- First ride? Enter your email in footer for 'free ride code'
Become a member & get this ride free + partner discounts
- Members get 1st refusal, non-members filling any remaining places
Take On Leith & Box Hill On A Ride London Training Ride!
Leith & Box Hill are part of what makes the Ride London route daunting for many riders, but with a bit of practise both can be mastered, ensuring you can focus on enjoying the day. This London group ride takes on most of the route, including all 4 hills, so it's the perfect training for Ride London.
There will be multiple groups riding at different speeds, so all levels or rider are catered for. We will operate our no drop policy (no one gets left behind) and you don't have to be taking part in Ride London to join. Starting and ending at The Dynamo in Putney for post ride pizza and Ride London training chat.
Difficulty Level & Groups:
To sign up for the ride just select your 'ride level' from above and sign up. In order to separate riders into speed and ability groups, we use a colour system. Red groups are the most advanced, followed by Orange (intermediate), Yellow (novice) and finally Blue (beginner). For this ride the groups will aim to average around 24kph for the Red group, 23kph for Orange, 22kph for Yellow and 20-21kph for Blue. For full details of what that means + more difficulty level info please Click Here
Training and tips will be available from our ride leaders and they will help you to ride up hill faster, as well as other training and nutrition tips. We'll return to the Dynamo after the ride for well deserved Pizza and to discuss the merits of Leith vs Box Hill!
Get this ride for free as a Dirty Wknd Club Member (£9.99 p/m), plus 10-50% discounts on our awesome partner brands, including Cycle Republic, TRIBE & Parcours Wheels - Click Here
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Dirty Wknd club members need to add their 'Ride Code' at the checkout to reduce the fee to zero. If this is your first ride with us please sign up to our newsletter (bottom of the page) to get your 'first ride free' code.
Look forward to seeing you there!