- Sat 22nd June: 8am for coffee
- Ride briefing 8:20am roll out 8:30am
- Meet The Dynamo Cafe, Putney (Map Link)
- Orange & Red Groups - Route Details & GPX
- Blue & Yellow Groups - Route Details & GPX
- Multiple groups (blue = 22kph up to Red = 28kph)*
- Full 'colour' and group details - Click Here
- Select speed group from drop down (above)
- Cafe stop& buns @ Cinnamon Cafe in Windsor
- Practise parts of the Ride London route ahead of the event
- No drop policy - no one gets left behind
- Return to Dynamo for brunch/pizza and Ride London chat
- Full details emailed 24 Hrs before ride
- Open to all (not just Ride London entrants)
- First ride? Enter your email in footer for 'free ride code'
Become a member & get this ride free + partner discounts
- Members get 1st refusal, non-members filling any remaining places
Train For Ride London On A Fun Windsor Group Ride!
Training for Ride London can be tough on your own, so the best thing you can do to prepare for the big day is join a London group ride. The 5th ride in our series sees us up the distance again, this time on flat ride out to Windsor. It's the perfect ride to stretch our legs a bit and start upping the milage, and the glorious Cinnamon Bun is always worht it!
Staring in Putney at The Dynamo we'll cycle to Windsor on parts of the Ride London route (the best way to train for the event). We'll split into multiple speed groups so all levels of cyclist are welcome. Our 'no drop' policy means that no one gets left behind. Tips and training also available from our expert ride leaders for anyone who wants it.
Difficulty Level & Groups:
To sign up for the ride just select your 'ride level' from above and sign up. In order to separate riders into speed and ability groups, we use a colour system. Red groups are the most advanced, followed by Orange (intermediate), Yellow (novice) and finally Blue (beginner). For this ride the groups will aim to average around 27kph for the Red group, 25kph for Orange, 23kph for Yellow and 21kph for Blue. For full details of what that means + more difficulty level info please Click Here
This ride is open to all cyclists (you don't have to be entered into Ride London) and is perfect for anyone looking to increase their cycling fitness and confidence (especially up hills). This ride, plus brunch after, will be a great chance to chat about the event and catch up on any last minute preparations.
Read our top Ride London tips blog here - Ride London Tips
Get this ride for free as a Dirty Wknd Club Member (just £9.99 a month), plus discounts on our other awesome partner brands (Cycle Republic, Haute Route, Yellow Jersey + more) - Click Here
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Members need to add their 'Ride Number' at the checkout to reduce the fee to zero. If this is your first ride with us then please enter your email in the box below (footer) and you'll be automatically sent a 'First Ride Free' code.
Look forward to seeing you there!