- Sat 22nd July: 6pm - 10pm
- Meet North Greenwich Tube Station (Map Link)
- An evening of watching crit racing
- Group ride to get to the race (full details)
- Beer tents, food stands and live music
- Multiple races all night ending with women's and men's elite
- Join for all or part of the night
- Post event food and beers (optional)
Join Us To Watch The Coolest Bike Race On Earth!
Red Hook Crit London is an exhilarating, breathtaking and truly spectacular evening of racing through a floodlit Docklands circuit. We will watch some of the fastest (and bravest) fixie riders on the planet fight it out at incredible speeds over a short circuit.
With live music and events, food and drink stands and an electric atmosphere, it's a brilliant evening's entertainment. We'll meet at North Greenwich tube station and explore the circuit to find the best viewing area.
You're more than welcome to join us for the whole evening, or just drop in for parts of it. Either way sign up on the link above (it's a free event) so we can email you full details and keep you abreast of where we are on the night.
Join our Red Hook 'Single Speed Saturday' group ride from Bermondsey to the race - Full Details
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!