- Saturday 30th March 2019
- Meeting at The Dynamo @ 7:30am
- Ride London - Oxford - London (LOL, geddit?)
- 180km & 1500 metres of climbing through the Chilterns
- Route details - Click Here
- Non-led/self supported ride/sportive
- 'Instagram Checkpoints' to keep riders on track
- Groups will be formed on the morning at the cafe
- Not sign posted - you will need the route (or to follow someone who has it)
- Return to The Dynamo for pizza and beer
- Lunch included in Oxford - stop where you like other than that
- £10 off for club members - click here for details
Celebrate Spring On Our London - Oxford - London Sportive!
Cycling fro London to Oxford and back is a great day out on the bike, and one of our most enjoyable cycling routes in the South East. Taking in Henley and the Chilterns this is a cycling paradise. This is a non-led ride in which you will need to support yourself. We will help to form up groups on the morning of the ride, and then you are free to ride to Oxford and back at your won pace. If you wish to follow our route then great, if you want to make your own go ahead.
We will organise a lunch stop in Oxford and a few 'Instagram Checkpoints' along the way so you can let us know how you're getting on. We will recommend cafe/feed stops along the route, but you are free to stop where you like. There are bail out points/train stations between here and Oxford if needed.
Sign up above and we will send you all the info you need around 24 hours before the sportive date. Whilst this event is open to all, it's a long ride with a decent amount of climbing so we would not recommend it for complete beginners. If you're unsure or want to chat about the ride just email or message us (below).
Dirty Wknd club members get £10 off this event, as well as free club rides and 10-50% off wiht our partner brands. Click Here for full info and to join the club.
If you have any questions before booking please message us (below) or email email@example.com.