- Fri 25th August @ Swains Lane
- Meet at Hackney City Farm, Hackeny Rd @ 6:30am (Map Link)
- Or, meet at Gail's Bakery, Swains Lane @ 7am (Map Link)
- Hill reps at own pace (we'll try and group up)
- Ride will last approx. 1-1.5 hours (longer/shorter if you want)
- Training & tips available for anyone who wants it
- Optional post ride coffee @ Gail's
Practise Your Climbing In A Friendly Group!
Hill climbing is something that many cyclists dread, and often with good reason. However it is possible to improve your climbing through good technique and practise. Our climbing sessions will help you improve through tips and training, and the added help of a group to practise with.
Swains Lane is one of the toughest climbs in London and a great training ground for all types of cyclist. Whether you're a pro looking to beat your PR or a beginner cyclist looking to improve your climbing, this session will help.
Join us for the perfect way to start your Friday and improve your climbing in a fun and friendly group before work. Training & tips available to anyone who wants it. Open to all levels of cyclist.
To register simply click 'sign up' above. Members need to add their ride code at the checkout. If it is your first ride then please Email Us to get a free ride code.
To become a member of the Dirty Wknd Cycling Club please click here.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.