- Friday Mornings 7am-8am
- Meet at Gail's Bakery, Swains Lane @ 7am (map link)
- Hill reps at own pace - do as many as you like
- 'Non-led' session - form groups on arrival
- 5 lap challenge Strava segment (Click Here)
- Ride will last approx. 1-1.5 hours (longer/shorter if you want)
- Training & tips available for anyone who wants it
- Optional post ride coffee @ Gail's Bakery
Improve Your Climbing With Group Rep's Of Swain's Lane!
Hill climbing is something that many cyclists dread. However it is possible to improve your climbing through good technique and practise. Our climbing sessions will help you improve through tips and training, and the added help of a group to practise with.
Swains Lane is one of the toughest climbs in London and a great training ground for all types of cyclist. Whether you're a pro looking to beat your PR or a beginner cyclist looking to improve your climbing, this session will help.
Read our top tips to improve your climbing here.
Start your Friday off the best way and improve your climbing in a fun and friendly group before work. Open to all levels of cyclist, this is a non led ride, so there won't be a representative of Dirty Wknd there every week. When you arrive, group up with the other riders and then set off. You can do as many laps as you like, before retiring for coffee.
To register simply click 'sign up' above. The ride is free for all but please do sign up above as it will speed things up in the morning.
To become a member of the Dirty Wknd Cycling Club please click here.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.