- Wednesday Mornings 6:30am-8/8:30am
- Meet at Gail's Bakery, Swains Lane @ 6:30am (map link)
- Hill reps at own pace - do as many as you like
- Take on 10 lap challenge if you want - Segment
- Or 5 lap challenge Strava segment (Click Here)
- Ride will last approx. 1-1.5 hours (longer/shorter if you want)
- Training & tips available for anyone who wants it
- Optional post ride coffee @ Gail's Bakery
- First ride? Enter email in box below (footer) for free ride code
Improve Your Climbing With Group Rep's Of Swain's Lane!
Hill climbing is something that many cyclists dread. However it is possible to improve your climbing through good technique and practise. Our climbing sessions will help you improve through tips and training, and the added help of a group to practise with.
Swains Lane is one of the toughest climbs in London and a great training ground for all types of cyclist. Whether you're a pro looking to beat your PR or a beginner cyclist looking to improve your climbing, this session will help.
Read our top tips to improve your climbing here.
Improve your climbing in a fun and friendly group before work. Open to all levels of cyclist, this ride is free for members. When you arrive, we'll try to group up with the other riders and then set off. You can do as many laps as you like, before retiring for coffee at Gails.
To register simply click 'sign up' above. The ride is free for members but please do sign up above as it will speed things up in the morning.
To become a member of the Dirty Wknd Cycling Club please click here.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.