- Swains Lane Group Hill Reps
- Wednesday Mornings 7am-8am
- Meet at Gail's Bakery, Swains Lane @ 7am (map link)
- Hill reps at own pace (we'll try and group up)
- Ride will last approx. 1-1.5 hours (longer/shorter if you want)
- Training & tips available for anyone who wants it
- Optional post ride coffee @ Gail's
Improve Your Climbing On A Fun Hill Reps Session!
Hill climbing is something that many cyclists dread - but it is possible to improve your climbing through good technique and practise. Our climbing sessions will help you improve through tips and training, and the added help of a group to practise with.
Swains Lane is one of the toughest climbs in London and a great training ground for all types of cyclist. Whether you're a pro looking to beat your PR or a beginner cyclist looking to improve your climbing, this session will help.
Join us for the perfect way to start your Friday and improve your climbing in a fun and friendly group before work. Training & tips available to anyone who wants it. Open to all levels of cyclist.
To register simply click 'sign up' above. The ride is free for all but please do sign up above as it will speed things up in the morning.
Join Dirty Wknd Cycling Club With A 30 Day Free Trial In Jan - click here.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.