- Sat 23rd Sept: 8:30am @ Waterloo Station (with road bike)
- Or, meet at Swinley Bike Hub at 10am (Map Link)
- Train from London with road bike - ride to Forest from station
- Price includes hire of high quality mountain bike from Swinley
- If you have your own off-road bike please Email Us for a discount code
- We will finish riding at Approx. 1pm
- Optional post ride pub lunch in Bracknell
- Ride or train back to London (whenever you're ready)
Enjoy a Really Dirty Wknd Mountain Biking in Swinley Forest!
Join us for a ride in Swinley Forest, an off road and trails paradise just to the west of Richmond Park. We will take you there, hire you a top of the range mountain bike and then spend a couple of hours shredding the trails in a fun group!
Mountain Biking is loads of fun, a great work out and a really good excuse to get properly dirty! Join us and let us organise your Dirty Wknd!
This ride is open to all levels as there are multiple trails for different abilities - you pick the level you want to ride at and for how long etc.
Read our blog on how off-roading will help your fitness and road riding.
Get 10% off this ride as a member? For more details - Click Here
*Ticket price does not include pub lunch or train ticket.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. Members must input code at checkout to receive 10% off this ride. For more details on becoming a Dirty Wknd member - Click Here
Look forward to seeing you there!