- International Women's Day Regent's Park laps
- Thursday 8th March 7am - 8am
- Meet at Mile 27 Cafe, Warren Street (Map Link)
- Fun and social/chatty laps for all levels
- Finish when you're ready (usually 7:45 - 8:30am)
- Please bring lights, a spare tube and water
- All bike/kit types welcome (helmets mandatory)
- Optional coffee after at Mile 27!
- Men who support women's cycling welcome :)
Celebrate Women's Cycling On International Women's Day!
Threo are a London based Women's Triathlon & Cycling kit maker who believe in getting more people into sport through awesome communities and awesome kit!
To celebrate International Women's Day in London we will be running a special version of of Regent's Park laps to celebrate strong women and the rise of women's cycling in London.
These lap sessions are open to men as well as women, and are perfect for all levels of cyclist to learn how to cycle in London and in a group. Using the safety of our group (strength in numbers) and the bike friendly nature of Regent's Park, this cycling session is perfect for anyone wanting to build their confidence and learn how to ride in a group.
For more experienced riders it's a great chance to meet other people, chat all things Tri & cycling and build some miles. We will split into 2 or 3 speed groups so those who want to ride hard/fast laps can do, and others can ride at their own pace. No drop policy in effect for all groups (no one gets left behind or 'dropped')
Read the thoughts of one of our members when she joined us for the first time, and why she never looked back - Beginners Blog
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!