- Tuesday 5th February @ 6am
- Meet at Mile 27, Warren Street (Map Link)
- Bag drop at cafe before ride. Pick up after TT
- Solo time trial effort - 9 laps (40km)
- No drafting - meet at cafe when finished your effot
- Monthly event - perfect for testing your fitness
- Return to cafe after laps for coffee and chat (optional)
Test Your Fitness On Our Monthly Time Trial Tuesday!
A solo time trial effort is one of the best ways to check your fitness and speed and to use as a benchmark to see your improvements. This is a monthly event, and using our 9 lap strava segment you can check your time and see you improvements Vs yourself and the club.
This session is aimed at advanced riders who are looking to increase their speed, group riding techniques and to and meet other cyclists. Riders will be set off in intervals and there is a strict 'no drafting' policy as with all time trials - you're only cheating yourself!
If you're unsure about your level please contact us before singing up. If you've never ridden with us before then please Email Us (or msg below) to have a chat about the ride. If you're worried about the pace, then maybe check out our Weds or Thurs laps first, which are a lot more social - Click Here
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!