- Saturday 15th Sept
- 7:30am to leave at 8am (after coffee)
- Meet @ Four Boroughs, Crystal Palace (Map Link)
- Route Details & GPX - Click Here
- 100km with 1000 metres climbing
- Stopping halfway for coffee/cake
- Fish + Chips on the Sea Front (included)
- Ride Leader - Bryony (Strava Profile)
- Train return to London (Kings X or Victoria)
- Or ride back if you want (email us if keen)
- £10 off ticket price for members - Click Here
Ride100km With A Group Of Awesome Women Cyclists!
The Rapha Women's 100 is a yearly ride to encouage women to cycle 100km on the same day. We love promoting women's cycling and always want to encourage women to want to ride their bikes. No manslpalining, testosterone fueled racing or general idiotic behaviour. Just a community of like minded riders encouraging each other and having fun!
London 2 Whitstable is an awesome ride and one that everyone should do at least once. We also think that our route is the best around, so we'd love you to come and check it out. Ride along picturesque Kent lanes towards fish and chips on the beach (included in ticket price). After lunch you're free to explore the town and get the train home when you're ready.
Due to the length and amount of climbing this ride isn't really suitable for complete beginners. We will operate a strict no drop policy throughout the day, however it is a tough ride. If you're unsure about your level please email us (below).
This ride includes professional ride leader and your lunch at the seafront. It doesn't include your train ticket back (or you can ride back if you want). Due to the length of the ride and the time/regularity of the trains you should expect to get back into London between 4pm and 6pm.
If you have any questions about the ride please email email@example.com. We'll be in touch by email 24 hours before the event with more details.
Please also read our Ride FAQ Page if you have any questions.