- Sat 24th February @ 1:30pm
- FTP class is 2pm - 3pm
- Meet at Digme Fitness, Richmond (Map Link)
- 45 Minute FTP Class
- £10 Members (50% off normal class)
- £15 Non members (25% off normal class)
- Accurate FTP stats post class
- 20 min warm up, 20 min test, 10-20 min cool down
- Class 2 in a series of FTP classes (every 3 months)
- Optional lunch in Richmond afterwards
- Blog - What is FTP and why is it important!
Join A Digme Fitness Class To Work Out Your FTP!
Digme Fitness are an indoor cycling studio and friend and partner of the club! We're very pleased to be running this special FTP class with them. Dirty Wknd club members get and amazing 50% off this class - not a member? Click Here for details & sign up.
FTP (functional threshold power) is the amount of watts (power) you can maintain for 20 minutes, and therefore a really good indication of your fitness. The idea of an FTP test is you do one at regular intervals to check how your fitness is progressing. This FTP class will act as the first of a series of FTP classes we do with Digme, and therefore a good way for you to set a benchmark for the 'off season'.
Read our Beginner's Guide To FTP blog for more info on the subject.
Sign up on the link above to confirm attendance. Members need only add their 'ride code' to reduce the fee to £10 (50% off). Non members can sign up on the link above, or click here to find out about the discounts and perks you get as a member
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Have a great ride!