- Every Monday @ 6:30pm GMT
- Please 'arrive' on Zwift at 6:25pm to 'meet' the group
- 60 min ride, 'no drop' (Zwift will keep us together)
- Route will update each week
- Sign up above and we'll send you details of how to join
- Free and open to all - just make sure you sign up
- Open to new Zwifters - loads of help from the group
- Perfect way to start the week (in isolation!)
- Chat to other members of the club and ride together
- Don't have a Zwift set up yet - read our how to Zwift on a budget blog
Join the community right now to access our members app and our almost daily Zwift rides of all different levels, as well as an amazing community of riders and runners. This is the time we really need a good community (virtually) around us! Full details here.
Kick Off The Week With A Monday Night Zwift Group Ride!
Is it even Monday?? We've lost count of the days! However this weekly Monday night Zwift group ride will help you to work out the start the week the right way.
Cycling during the Coronavirus crisis is difficult, and joining a outdoor group ride is absolutely off the cards, so we all find ourselves turning to Zwift group rides to get that much need group ride fix!
The Monday night Zwift group ride is free open to all come along and cycle with others in this tough time. Sadly only virtually, but it's better than nothing and it really makes the time on Zwift much more enjoyable.
The ride is 60 minutes with a changing route each week. There will be some hills, some flat and we'll try and keep the course as interesting as possible. This is a 'no drop' ride so Zwift will attempt to keep everyone together in the group, regardless of power output.
In order to join the ride please sign up above (it's free) we'll email you with some some zwift tips, as well as exactly how to join a ride. Friends are very welcome to join the ride too but please ensure that they sign up too.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. We're happy to chat all things Zwift or anything else at this time.
Look forward to seeing you there!