- Fri 6th July to Mon 9th July 2018
- Guaranteed start place in SOLD OUT L'Etape du Tour Sportive
- 5% off for Dirty Wknd members - Click Here
- 3 nights in 3* hotel in Grand Bornand (sportive finish)
- Breakfast and dinner included at Hotel & Spa Beau-Site
- Hotel or apartment style accommodation (sharing)
- Ride stage 10 of the Tour de France, inc. famous Croix Fry & Colombiére climbs
- OTE nutrition bundle + on site staff to assist
- Return transfers to/from Geneva airport (set pick up times*)
- Transfer to the start of the sportive in Annecy (finish at the hotel)
- Transfer to/from L'Etape Expo in Annecy on Saturday
- Sunday evening post L'Etape party!
- Pre trip training plan and training rides in Spring 2018 - climbing focused.
- Trip Price including sportive entry = £795
- Trip Price excluding sportive = £595
- 'Sign up' above and we will send you more information
- All Things Ride 2017 ride report - Click Here
Take On Famous L'Etape du Tour With All Things Ride!
L'Etape du Tour is the official sportive of the Tour de France and therefore arguably the biggest and most prestigious amateur ride in the world. We're incredibly pleased to be running this amazing trip with our partners All Things Ride. L'Etape du Tour entries are also SOLD OUT for general sale, so our trip is one of the only ways to ride Etape du Tour in 2018.
Taking on stage 10 of the Tour de France route, you'll ride on closed roads with thousands of other cyclists, getting as close as possible to riding Le Tour itself! Going over iconic climbs like the col de la Croix Fry and Colombiére, you'll experience the very best of French cycling in beautiful July weather!
We will be staying in a 3* hotel in Grand Bonnard, just 1km from the finish line - so no bus trip back to the start to your hotel; just a short spin/walk/crawl to your hotel bar for a well deserved beer! Breakfast, dinner and all leisure facilities are included, and we'll even be throwing a post ride celebration party.
All Things Ride are an official partner of L'Etape du Tour, and are themselves veterans of the sportive, so we're very pleased to be working wth them on this trip. For full details please Click Here.
In preparation for riding L'Etape du Tour we'll be running an Information Evening and some Etape specific training rides. These will be climbing focused and take place in March - May 2018 and will help you to train for L'Etape.
As this is an affiliate partner trip you cannot pay on our site. However please 'sign up' above (you won't be charged) to register your interest. We will get in touch with more info and details of how to pay.
*Flights to and from Geneva airport are not included in the trip price. Please don't book any flights until you've checked with us about timings etc.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.