- Monday 30th Dec @ 9am (roll out 9:15am)
- Meet at Colicci Cafe, Richmond Park (Map Link)
- Ride the famous Richmond Park Pretzel route
- Route Details - Click Here
- Tick off valuable Festive 500 KMs with a fun group
- Post ride socialising (& Strava boasting) at the Dynamo
- Ride with Dave (Strava Profile) and others
- Lights & helmet mandatory
- First ride? Enter email in footer for a 'first ride free' code
Become a club member and get this ride free + 15% @ Dynamo
Take On The Festive 500 Richmond Park Pretzel!
Taking on the Festive 500 can be a touch Christmas challenge, but if you've got to this point in the week you're hopefully nearing completion. Joining a London group ride, is the best way to finish off the challenge and complete the Festive 500. Riding the Richmond Park Pretzel is also a great day out in itself, as you cycle all the best bits of Richmond Park
Starting at Colicci Cafe at 9am we'll ride out into the park at 9:15am and start the Pretzel route. Please note this a 'non led' ride so you will need to have access to the route (or follow someone who has it). If you want to attempt a Pretzel Strava segment time then go for it. If you want to just ride around for fun then that's also cool.
This ride is free to club members - become a member by clicking here and also get access to our partner brands, including 50% off at Cycle Republic, 10% off Parcours Wheels and 15% off Threo kit.
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Dirty Wknd Club Members get discounts with our awesome partner brands. Check them all out here and sign up - Click Here