- Sunday 21st Oct @ 8:45am
- Meet at Devere East Horsley Estate (Map Link)
- Group train to Horsely Station (or drive)
- Route Details - Click Here
- Join a group from the club to take on many Surrey Hils
- 2 distances - Long & short course - all welcome
- Organised by friends Ful-on-Tri
- Optional post ride pub trip after the event
- Sign up above and we'll send you payment details
- All profits go to Dave Aitchison SportsAid Fund
Take On The Epic Legs Of Steel Course This October!
The Legs Of Steel Sportive, organised and run by London club Ful-on-Tri, is in it's 12th year and going from strength to strength. This year we will be taking on the Surrey Hills sportive as a group, and would love you to join us. We'll have a couple of speed groups so everyone is welcome and as ever there will be the choice of the long or short routes.
Starting at the stunning Devere Estate in East Horsley, the sportive takes on the best Surrey cycling routes (and hills) before returning to the estate for post ride celebrations. We will then decamp to a locla pub for some food and a well deserved beer before heading back to town.
It's up to you if you want to get the train to Horsley with us (from Clapham Junction), or drive down. Either way we'll group up at the start of the sportive and set off on the course together. Events like this are much more fun in a group.
This event costs £34 to enter and all proceeds go to charity. You can't pay on our site, so just sign up above (you won't be charged yet) and we'll send you more information. Once your place in confirmed we'll send you travel info a bit nearer the time.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. Click here to read about another beginner cyclist's experience with joining the group for the first time.