- Sun 30th Sept to Sat 6th Oct 2018
- 6 nights/7 days cycling with varying distances & elevation
- Pro Cyclist Guide - New Zealand's Emily Collins (Ex Wiggle High 5)
- Ride famous Rocacorba, Els Angels and Costa Brava routes
- Luxury private countryside villa accommodation
- In house chef preparing all meals using local produce
- Mid week massage and yoga session
- Final night dinner in Girona
- Laundry service and GTP team kit
- €1950 all inclusive (except flights)
- 'Sign Up' above and we will email you full details
Join An Autumn Women's Cycling Camp In Girona!
We could not be more excited about teaming up with Grand Tours Project for the second Girona women’s only cycling camp in 2018. One of the most spectacular cycling locations in the world - Girona is home to the pros and a 'must do' destination for all amateur riders.
For this trip we will again be calling on the skills of Kiwi ex pro Emily Collins, who will act as our guide and ride leader for the week. She's raced for Wiggle High Five at the higest level of the sport and will be on hand to doll out tips and training on everything from climbing to descending. We guarantee you'll leave a better rider thanks to Emily's help and the perfect cycling climate!
As well as riding, this Girona training camp also offers the atmosphere of being a pro cyclist, by living with your team-mates in our beautiful villa situated in the beautiful countryside. An in-house chef will prepare delicious healthy meals using local ingredients and we will enjoy post-ride massages to keep you limber and fit for the week. At the end of the week we will also be taken out for a night on the town, with dinner in Girona Old Town.
This camp has been specifically designed for women with average-to-good cycling skills and experience but who wish to gain more out of their cycling. The average cycling distance per day is 60-100km with a moderate to high amount of climbing. If you're unsure about your level please email us (below).
Payment & More Information
In order to reserve your place on this trip just click 'Sign Up' above. You won't be charged anything initially, but we will email you with more details regarding payment.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.
The above price does not include flights