- Fri 5th Oct - Sun 7th Oct 2018
- Take On Mount Ventoux 3 times with Haute Route
- 3 stages/days all including 1 ascent of Mount Ventoux
- Full course and event details - Click Here
- Live timing, full Mavic mechanical & medical support
- Full Haute Route kit, backpack & partner goodies
- Feed stations along all 3 stages of the route
- Hotel packages available through Haute Route (email for details)
- Secure bike parking & bike wash area
- Post ride massage at hotel every day
- Post event rider drinks & pasta party
- Event entry price - €695
- 10% off event entry for Dirty Wknd club members - Click Here
- Click 'sign up' and we will email you more info & payment details
- Can't do October? Click Here for more Haute route trips
Take On Ventoux Three Times With Haute Route!
Haute Route is the most prestigious amateur cycling event in the world and this 3 day Mount Ventoux event can arguably be called the best cycling weekend ever! The Ventoux is a famous cycling climb, so taking it on 3 times with the professional backing of Haute Route makes for the ultimate Ventoux experience.
Accommodation packages are available through Haute Route (email us for more details) and consist of staying in Bedoin for three nights, meaning that you have a solid base from which to start each day. Returning to the hotel for a post ride massage and hot food is the perfect end to a tough day. Haute Route staff will take care of everything, you just have to ride! If you prefer you can orgainse your own accommodation, it's up to you.
The 'professional' element of Haute Route events comes in the attention to detail. From live timing on all days to mechanical support (from Mavic no less) and motorcycle outriders, you will feel like a professional at all times. Rider interaction and socialising is also important to Haute Route, so they make sure there is plenty of time to hang out with fellow riders before and after riding.
This event is open to all, and Dirty Wknd club members get 10% off the race entry price. Please sign up on the link above (you won't be charged) and we will send you more information and how to pay. If you have any questions please Email Us.
Fri 5th Oct:
Stage 1: Bedoin - Mount Venotoux
113km // 2700 metres climbing
Sat 7th Oct:
Stage 2: Bedoin - Mount Ventoux
133km // 3300 metres climbing
Sun 8th Oct:
Stage 3: Mount Ventoux TT
21km // 1600 metres climbing
As this is an affiliate partner trip you cannot pay on our site. However please 'sign up' above (you won't be charged) to register your interest. We will get in touch with more info and details of how to pay.
The stated price above covers race entry only. It does not include accommodation, flights, food or insurance. If you would like more details of the Haute Route hotel packages, please email us and we'll get back to you.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.