- Saturday 16th Feb @ 8:30am
- Meet at The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- Roll out at 9am after coffee & briefing
- Int/Med Group Route - Click Here
- Steady Group Route - Click Here
- Ride with Haute Route Ambassadors
- Coffee stop halfway @ Cinnamon Cafe
- 3 pace groups - Int, Med & Steady
- Avg. speeds 27 - 23kph roughly
- Select group from drop down above
- No drop policy - no one left behind
- Return to The Dynamo Approx. 1 - 2pm
- Post ride talk/Q&A from Haute Route
- Full details emailed 24 hours before
- Get this ride free as a club member (Click Here)
Ride With Haute Route On Our Classic Windsor Loop!
Haute Route are the expert in cycling events that allow amateur cyclists to experience a 'professional' race setting in some of the most beautiful cycling destinations in the world. As one of our club partners, members get 10% off all Haute Route entry. Not only that but we get to tap into their knowledge and experience on a group ride like this one.
This is a great chance to ride with some Haute Route Ambassadors and ask them exactly what is needed to enter Haute Route. They will be riding with you, so you'll have plenty of time to pick their brains. Then when we get back to the Dynamo you will be treated to a Haute Route talk and Q&A. You'll learn about Haute Route 2019 events as well as how to train for Haute Route.
Starting at The Dynamo in Putney for coffee, we will ride west on quiet roads & lanes in search of Windsor's famous cinnamon bun! There will be 3 speed groups (Int, Med & Steady) so all levels of rider are catered for, and our 'no drop policy' will be in effect for all groups.
This ride is open to all - members, non members (although it's free for members). All groups will operate a no drop policy, so no one gets left behind. This ride is perfect for any rider who are looking to increase their cycling speed, increase fitness and meet more cyclists in London.
Want to get this ride for free? Join the club and get free club rides, discounted trips and money off partner brands - Click Here
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. Click here to read about another beginner cyclist's experience with joining the group for the first time.