- Monday 1st March on Zoom
- 7pm talk starts, please be prompt
- Sign up above for Zoom meeting link
- How to plot a route on both Strava & Komoot
- Gravel and road options
- How to import a route/GPX file
- How to edit an existing route
- More tips and hacks for route planning
- Q&A - bring your routing questions
- Free sign up (above) - we'll email you details
Plotting your own route is the key to cycling freedom. Whether you want to take on a multi day bikepacking trip or just plot a good route in your area, there is a knack to it and it can be easily learned with a bit of help.
So come and join us for a route planning evening. You’ll be given all the basic tips you need to plot your own cycling route, as well as plenty of time to ask questions and get feedback on your own route planning issues.
Sign up above (it's free) and we'll email you all of the details for how to access the Zoom meeting around 24 hours before the talk. If you have any questions in the meantime you can always email us for a chat.