- Thurs 11th Oct to Mon 15th Oct 2018
- 4 days riding in beautiful Northern Italy (Lake Como)
- Guaranteed entry into Il Lombardia sportive (Sun 14th)
- 118km and 2700 metres of climbing
- 5% off for Dirty Wknd members - Click Here
- 4 nights Italian B&B accommodation (+ 1 dinner)
- Guided rides around Lake Como & Pro race watching (Sat 13th)
- OTE nutrition bundle + on site staff to assist
- Return transfers to/from Milan airport (set pick up times*)
- Sunday evening post Sportive dinner/party!
- Pre trip training plan and training rides in autumn 2018
- Trip Price from £520pp (with optional extras)
- 'Sign up' above and we will send you more information
Ride IL Lombardia & spend 4 Nights At Lake Como!
Il Lombardia is the final Monument of the season, and pretty much the end of the pro calendar. It's a great race to watch as riders duke it out for the final win of the year, with the typical Italian cycling passion (obsession?) on show. This long weekend in Italy will include 4 days riding around Lake Como, watching the pro race on Saturday and riding the course on the Sunday.
Cycling in Italy is one of the ultimate bucket list ticks for any cyclist as there are few other countries were the bicycle is so ingrained in society. Italian race fans are some of the most passionate in the world, so it's a thrill to be amongst them. We'll be guided around the race (by bike of course) by the experts from All Things Ride, seeing the race from the best vantage points where the atmosphere is at it's most electric.
Not only that, but you will get the chance to ride the course the wollowing day, hot on the heels (and in the tyre tracks) of the pros. The routes is 118km long with 2700 metres of climbing, so a challenging but very doable day in the saddle. We will also be running some training rides with All Things Ride to help you prepare of the event.
Staying in beautiful B&B accommodation near to Lake Como, this is the perfect opportunity to balance stunning cycling with high society chic! The area is renowned for its celebrity locals and stunning views, so the off the bike time can be well spent relaxing.
All Things Ride are an official partner of Il Lombardia, and are themselves veterans of the sportive, so we're very pleased to be working wth them on this trip. For full details please Click Here.
In preparation for riding Il Lombardia we'll be running some specific training rides. These will be climbing focused and take place in August/Sept 2018 and will help you to train for a sportive like Il Lombardia.
As this is an affiliate partner trip you cannot pay on our site. However please 'sign up' above (you won't be charged) to register your interest. We will get in touch with more info and details of how to pay.
*Flights and food are not included in the price of this trip. Please don't book your flights until you have checked with us about the transfer times.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.