- Sunday 6th June @ 9:30am - 11am
- Meet at The Regent's Cafe, Regent's Park (Map Link)
- Coffee at 9:30am, depart at 10am
- Introductory laps - come and meet the gang
- Speak to our ride leaders & understand level
- Group riding & safety briefing
- Free to all - come and try us out
- 'Blue Level' ride (beginners) - Click Here for details
- Groups will be formed on the morning (numbers permitting)
- Everyone welcome - all levels from complete beginner upwards
- Optional post ride coffee/cake & bike chat at cafe
Become a club member for free rides and discounts on servicing, kit & holidays!
Join Social Regent's Park Laps & Meet The Club!
Joining a London cycling club can be an intimidating prospect! How fast will the group be? Will I hold people up? Will everyone be nice?! These are all questions that take us back to the playground, so we're running a very social 'taster' laps session for anyone interested in finding out more about the club, or trying us out.
Cycling in Regent's Park is a great way to meet up with other riders and spin some fun and social laps. A fairly car free loop in central London, Regent's Park is the perfect place to cycle in London. Particularly good if you are a beginner/new rider looking to joining your first ride but aren't sure of the level/speed of the group. This is the best way to find out in a fun and relaxed setting. Not only that but you can speak to ride leaders and other club members to ask questions and find out where you fit.
There will be a Dirty Wknd ride leader present to help organise groups, answer questions and fix any issues you may have on the ride - you just have to turn up ready to go! The ride leader will meet at the cafe (look out for the black and white kit) and organise you into a group.
All riders and bike types are welcome, especially new riders. We're very welcoming and open to new cyclists, so if you're worried or unsure, please read this blog on the thoughts of one of our beginner members when she first joined.
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. The ride is free to all and after signing up we'll email you more details around 24 hours before the ride.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Become a member and get free club rides, awesome partner discounts and money off trips & club kit. More details - Click Here