- Every Wednesday morning @ 7:30am GMT
- Please 'arrive' on Zwift at 7:25am to 'meet' the group
- Perfect for anyone wanting to learn about Zwift groups
- 60 min 'no drop ride' on varying routes (mostly flat)
- Free and open to all - just make sure you sign up
- Chilled pace on a flat course, so open to all levels
- Ask questions and learn about Zwifting & group rides
- Or just get a nice pre work ride in
- Don't have a Zwift set up yet - read our how to Zwift on a budget blog
- Sign up above and we'll send you details of how to join
Join the community right now to access our members app and our almost daily Zwift rides of all different levels, as well as an amazing community of riders and runners. This is the time we really need a good community (virtually) around us! Full details here.
Join a 'Beginners' Intro to Zwift Group Ride
Exercising during the Coronavirus crisis is difficult, and joining a group ride is absolutely off the cards, so we all find ourselves turning to Zwift group rides to get that much need group ride fix!
But what if you're completely new to Zwift or have never joined one of the group rides (or meet ups before). Our Weds morning session will be a real help. It's a nice and social pace on a flat course, with the ability to ask questions, learn from other riders and get the feel of being on a group ride.
Please read our How to Join a Zwift Group Ride blog.
The ride will last for 60 minutes and will be a great social ride before work. If you're an experienced Zwifter and just want to join a nice group then you will be very welcome too. Just sign up above and we'll email you more details of how to join the ride.
Once you've signed up above (it's free) we'll email you with some beginner zwift tips, as well as exactly how to join a ride
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. We're happy to chat all things Zwift or anything else at this time.
Look forward to seeing you there!