- Fri 1st - Mon 4th July 2022
- Guaranteed start place in L'Etape du Tour Sportive
- 5% off for Dirty Wknd members - Click Here
- 4 nights in 3* Hotel near start/finish
- Breakfast and dinner included at Hotel
- Ride a stage 2 of the 2022 Tour de France
- Take on some famous TDF climbs
- OTE nutrition bundle + on site staff to assist
- Return transfers to/from airport
- Warm up/recce rides of parts of the route/climbs
- Transfer to/from L'Etape Expo before the ride (Sat)
- Sunday evening post L'Etape party!
- Prices start from £595 (sign up above for more info)
- All Things Ride 2017 ride report - Click Here
- Sign up above for priority booking & full details as soon as released
Take On Famous L'Etape du Tour With All Things Ride!
L'Etape du Tour 2022 is the official sportive of the Tour de France and therefore arguably the biggest and most prestigious amateur ride in the world. We're incredibly pleased to be running this amazing trip with our partners All Things Ride. L'Etape du Tour is the premiere sportive in the world, and one that every cyclist should ride at some point.
Taking on a Tour de France route is something you'll never forget. You'll ride on closed roads with thousands of other cyclists, getting as close as possible to riding Le Tour itself! The 2022 L'Etape du Tour route will take on one stage of the Tour de France, most likely with a few famous cols included, giving you a true idea of what it's like to ride a Tour de France stage.
We will be staying in a 3* hotel, very close to the start of L'Etape du Tour route, so you can ride to and from the event. This is a huge plus when you've finished a Tour de France stage. All Things Ride will also organise warm up rides on the days preceding the event for those who want to recce parts of the route and some of the local climbs. These will be led by L'Etape veterans and experienced riders who will be able to give you loads of advice on how to complete L'Etape du Tour. Alongside this, there will be a pre event briefing from said experienced L'Etape riders, so you'll have all the tools you need tofinish L'Etape du Tour.
All Things Ride will organise getting you to L'Etape expo on Saturday to pick up your race pack (and look around) and get you to the start of the sportive on Sunday morning. Breakfast, dinner and all leisure facilities are included in the hotel, and we'll even be throwing a post ride celebration party.
All Things Ride are an official partner of L'Etape du Tour, and are themselves veterans of the sportive, so we're very pleased to be working wth them on this trip. For full details please Click Here. If you have any questions about the event, whether you're able to take on the challenge or any logistics, then please just email us (below).
As this is an affiliate partner trip you cannot pay on our site. However please 'sign up' above (you won't be charged) to register your interest. We will get in touch with more info and details of how to pay.
*Flights to and from Geneva airport are not included in the trip price. Please don't book any flights until you've checked with us about transfer timings etc.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.