- Saturday 25th May
- Meet @ E5 Bakehouse - Map Link
- Meet at 7am - roll out when you're ready
- Route Details - Click Here
- Full route - 200km / 1500 m - great Audax practise
- Self led sportive style ride (no dedicated ride leader)
- Groups will form in the morning, but you'll need to navigate
- Lunch in Cambridge @ Espresso Library
- Full day on the bike - return to London Approx. 4-7pm
- Multiple bail out points/train stations along the way
- Become a member and get this ride for free (£9.99 pm)
- Post event rehydration @ 'Pub On The Park' London Fields
Take On Our May Sportive And Ride London 2 Cambridge & Back!
Our May 'Big Day Out' sees you riding from East London and out into the Essex lanes, traversing Hertfordshire & Cambridgeshire as you wind toward the University spires. Before a lunch stop at the excellent Espresso Library, you'll turn around and ride back to London on an equally quiet route.
As this is an adventure ride, the sportive is non led, meaning that there will be no dedicated ride leader. You will have to support yourself throughout the ride and will need to be able to navigate yourself along the route. Groups will form at the cafe in the morning, but you will need the route on your GPS device or phone.
This ride is open to anyone and everyone (but it free to members) and is great for anyone training for an Audax or long ride or event. You will be riding for roughly 10 hours in total depending on speed, so it's a real test of endurance and fitness. We don't recommend this type of ride for complete beginners, but are happy to chat through the level needed if you email us (below).
To register simply click 'add to basket' above. Members get this ride free as part of their membership. To become a member please click the link above
If you have any questions about the ride please email email@example.com. We'll be in touch by email 24 hours before the event with all the details.