- Weds 3rd - Mon 8th July 2019
- Guaranteed start place in the Maratona dles Dolomites granfondo
- 3-4 days riding in the beautiful Dolomites, with the Maratona on day 5
- Climb iconic Giro d’Italia passes, including Giau, Campolongo + more
- 3 granfondo distance options - 55km, 106km & 138km (your choice)
- Local ride leaders (English speaking) and bespoke routes
- Bike friendly hotel accommodation in Badia
- All meals (breakfast, picnic lunch & dinner)
- Full support vehicle & English speaking driver
- Pre trip training rides in Spring 2019 - climbing focused.
- Airport transfers
- Full Price TBD - sign up above to receive more details
Ride The Most Beautiful Sportive Of All Time!
Ride one of World's most prestigious granfondos in a UNESCO Heritage Site and Giro d'Italia favourite - the Maratona dles Dolomites! Enjoy 5 days of riding in the gorgeous Dolomites, complete with Ladin culture and cuisine. Entering the Maratona 2019 is a real bucket list trip, and one everyone should undertake.
33,000 cyclists apply for 9,000 places on the Maratona, however our partner Grand Tours Project are an official Maratona partner, meaning you will have a guaranteed place in the granfondo as pat of this trip. Choice of three distances mean that all cyclists are welcome on this tour. You can read Kath's experience of last years trip - click here
We will be staying in cycling paradise of Badia in the hotel Melodia del Bosco. This cycling friendly hotel is the perfect place to base ourselves for the granfondo and for the 3-4 days riding around the area before the Maratona itself.
Grand Tours Project are one of Europe's leading cycling tour providers, and we're incredibly pleased to be partnering with them on this tour. For full details please Click Here.
In preparation for this epic trip we will be running Maratona training rides in London in spring 2018. These will focus on getting better at climbing and how to improve your climbing power. More details will be released in early 2018.
As this is an affiliate partner trip you cannot pay on our site. However please 'sign up' above (you won't be charged) to register your interest. We will get in touch with more info and details of how to pay.
There are options for non cycling participants who still wish to come along (friends, spouses, kids etc.) These include hiking, sports and site seeing, as well as the same hotel and hospitality. Please email us for more info.
This trip does not include flights to and from Italy. For full details please go straight to the Grand Tours Project website - Here
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.