- Wednesday 7th March @ 7pm - 9pm
- Meet at The Dynamo Cafe, Putney (Map Link)
- Test ride Métier BrightRide performance garments
- Meet & ride with co-founder Paul Molyneux
- 2-3 Evening laps of Richmond Park
- Return to The Dynamo for £10 pizza & beer/wine
- All levels welcome - social laps at own pace
- First 20 riders to Dynamo get to test Métier products
- Bag drop available at cafe (at own risk)
Join Métier Cycling For Some Group Evening Laps!
Métier Cycling are revolutionising wearable tech in cycling garments with their incredible BrightRide light system, combined with high performance fabrics. Metier believe in looking good, but most importantly being safe and seen.
This ride is a great opportunity to meet the team, ask questions about the products and test ride them out in the wild! Not only that you'll get to ride with a lovely bunch of London cyclists and enjoy the beauty of Richmond Park at night.
This ride starts and ends at The Dynamo in Putney where you can leave your bag if you like (at own risk). Helmets and bike lights are mandatory, but the rest is up to you! We will return to the Dynamo for pizza and beer after laps (optional), but if you just want to come and meet us for a beer at 9pm that's also cool.
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Dirty Wknd Club Members get discounts with our awesome partner brands. Check them all out here and sign up - Click Here