- Sunday 18th July @ 8:30am
- Roll out 9am after coffee
- Meet at The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- Route details - Click Here
- Ride to G!RO Cycles for coffee & cake
- 'Blue' level ride - Click Here to see level details
- Planned average speed of roughy 19-21kph
- No drop ride (no one left behind)
- Led by club ambassador Paul N - Strava Profile
- Tips & training available for all who want it
- Return to The Dynamo Approx. 12-1pm
- Free & open to all - members and non members (and friends!)
- Full details emailed 24 hours before ride
- Still unsure? Read our FAQs or email us for a chat (below)
Become a member for more group rides and member discounts
Join A Fun London Group Ride To G!RO Cafe!
Try out Dirty Wknd group rides with this 'new joiner' beginner level ride. It's open to all, and a great way to meet other new cyclists, try out group riding in a safe environment and learn about the various group levels.
We'll start at Putney Dynamo for coffee and a ride/safety briefing. We'll then head out towards G!RO for coffee/cake before riding back to Putney as a group. This is a beginner level ride so open to all, especially new and novice riders.
Joining a London group ride is one of the best ways to learn how to cycle safely in London, get a bit fitter and meet other London cyclists in your area. You will be led on a quiet, beautiful route to Giro cafe. This rides has a firm no drop policy, so no one is left behind, and we will ride at the pace of the slowest members of the group.
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event also.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Look forward to seeing you there!
Become a member and get access to our members app for more group rides and runs, great discounts and loads more. Click Here for full details