- Saturday 24th July @ 9am
- Meet at Regent's Bar and Kitchen, Regent's Park (Map Link)
- Coffee & ride/safety briefing, roll out 9:30am
- Roughly 1 hour of inner & outer circle laps
- Perfect for new joiners looking to try out the group
- No drop ride - meaning no one left behind
- Group ride training from Paul, club ambassador
- Meet other new cyclists and gauge the group level
- Optional post ride coffee & more training/learning
- Free and open to all - come along and try out the club
- Sign up above and we'll send you more info
Try Out Group Riding In Regents Park
Our new joiner laps are the perfect place for anyone looking to get into group riding and meet some of the community. Completely held within Regent's Park, it's pretty cyclist friendly on a Saturday morning.
Starting at the Regent's Bar & Kitchen cafe in the centre for a ride/safety briefing, we'll then do some warm up laps of the inner circle, before a couple more laps of the outer circle, before returning to the cafe for more bike chat and a coffee.
These laps are social pace and 'no drop' meaning that no one gets left behind. All riders will be looked after and will be able to learn how to cycle in a group and other group riding techniques.
These lap sessions are the perfect place to learn how to cycle in London and in a group. Using the safety of our group (strength in numbers) and the bike friendly nature of Regent's Park, this cycling session is perfect for anyone wanting to find a cycling group in London and spin some social, chatty laps
If this is your first time riding with us or you're a beginner cyclist in London it might help to read the thoughts of one of our members when she joined us for the first time, and why she never looked back - Beginner's Blog.
Sign up above and we'll send you some more details roughly 24 hours before the ride starts.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. If this is your first ride you can add your email to the sign up box below and get a 'first ride free' code.