- Sunday 6th December
- Meet @ Espresso Library - Map Link
- Meet at 9am, roll out 9:15am
- Route Details - Click Here
- 60km ride, pretty flat w/ cafe stop halfway
- Yellow & Orange level ride, check level details here
- 26 - 28kph planned average speed (it's very flat)
- Still social and fun (no drop), but please check pace
- Return to Espresso Library for post ride refreshments
- Free and open to all - come and try out the community
- Please make sure you download the route above
- Group led ride, each rider taking turns
- Sign up above, we'll send you full details 24 hours before
Join the community for more group rides in Cambridge
Join A Cambridge Cycling Club For A Social Group Ride!
Cycling in Cambridge is an absolute dream, as this ancient university town is a cyclists paradise. Not only that, but the surrounding Cambridgeshire countryside is a lovely place to ride a bike. Flat country lanes await you just outside the city, so the area is perfect for Cambridge group rides and anyone new to riding in a group.
Starting at Espresso Library for a quick coffee we'll ride out of the city on quiet roads and into the lanes. This Cambridge cycling route is 60km (40 miles) in total and takes in some of the best riding around the city. We'll stop for coffee and cake, before returning to Espresso Library for refreshments (optional).
There will be yellow and orange level groups formed before departure, with planned average speed of 26-28kph (16-18mph). The route is very flat, and riding in a group is always faster than on your own, but please check the planned speed before signing up. Whatever happens It's a no drop ride, meaning no one gets left behind. If you are at all unsure then please get in touch for a chat about levels.
This ride is free and open to all, and is a great way to try out the community. If you want to access more rides like this via our members app, plus 10-50% discounts with our partner brands, then you can join the community here.
If you have any questions about the ride please email us for a chat. Once you've signed up we'll be in touch by email 24 hours before the event with all the details. Please also pass this onto friends in the area and encourage them to sign up!