- Every Thursday morning 7am - 8am
- Meet at Saint Espresso, Camden (Map Link)
- Bag drop at cafe - pick up after the ride
- Free laps for you to try out the club and meet the gang
- Fun and social laps for all levels (no drop)
- Return to cafe for coffee and bike chat
- Please bring lights, a spare inner tube and water/snacks
- All bike/kit types welcome (helmets mandatory)
- Optional coffee at Saint Espresso post ride
- Unsure of your level - Email Us for a chat
- Sign up above and we’ll send you more details
Try Out The Club With Social Regent's Park Laps!
Cycling in Regent's Park is an oasis of calm and cycling friendly fun, and there's no better way to start off your Thursday than spinning social laps and chatting with good people. And riding with a lovely group of people just makes this experience even better!
This is a taster session for non members to try out the club, gauge the level and speak to other members and riders about the club. Regent's Park is pretty flat, and these laps are nice and social, so all levels are welcome.
These lap sessions are the perfect place for all levels of cyclist to learn how to cycle in London and in a group. Using the safety of our group (strength in numbers) and the bike friendly nature of Regent's Park, this cycling session is perfect for anyone wanting to build their confidence and learn how to ride in a group.
For more experienced riders it's a great chance to meet other riders, chat all things cycling and build some miles. There is a strong 'no drop policy' in effect for all groups, meaning that no one gets left behind. Anyone who wants to push the pace is welcome to ride off the front and meet the group back at the cafe.
Still unsure about joining a cycling group? Read the thoughts of one of our members when she joined us for the first time, and why she never looked back - Beginner's Blog
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!