- Every Tuesday morning 7am - 8am
- Meet at St Andrew's Place (Map Link)
- No bag drop during corona virus time
- Strict groups of 6 as per guidelines
- Riders must observe social distancing at all times
- Social/chatty laps for you to try out the club and meet the gang
- All levels welcome - no drop policy (no one left behind)
- Return to cafe for coffee and bike chat
- Please bring a spare inner tube and water
- All bike/kit types welcome (helmets mandatory)
- Unsure of your level - Email Us for a chat
- Sign up above and we’ll send you more details
Join the community to access all the benefits of the club
Meet The Community With Social Laps!
During coronavirus times we are restricting groups to multiples of 6 as per the official guidelines. By signing up to the ride you agree to observe social distancing rules at all times and to follow
Regent's Park is the London cyclists refuge; an escape from traffic mad city streets and a place to meet other cyclists and spin some laps. Our Tuesday morning lap sessions are fun, friendly and open to all.
This is a taster session for non members to try out the club, gauge the level of our groups and speak to members and other new joiners. Regent's Park is pretty flat, and these laps are nice and social, so all levels are welcome.
These lap sessions are the perfect place for all levels of cyclist to learn how to cycle in London and in a group. Using the safety of our group (strength in numbers) and the bike friendly nature of Regent's Park, this cycling session is perfect for anyone wanting to build their confidence and learn how to ride in a group.
For more experienced riders it's a great chance to meet other riders, chat all things cycling and build some miles. There is a strong 'no drop policy' in effect for all groups, meaning that no one gets left behind. Anyone who wants to push the pace is welcome to ride off the front and meet the group back at the cafe.
Still unsure about joining a cycling group? Read the thoughts of one of our members when she joined us for the first time, and why she never looked back - Beginner's Blog
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!