- Sat 21st April @ 9:00am
- Meet @ Amersham Train Station (Map Link)
- Pre meet at Marylebone Station (details below)
- Route Details & GPX - Click Here
- Int/Advanced ride - 2000 metres of climbing!!!
- £100 rider of the day kit prize from Lexham Insurance
- Post ride celebrations in Amersham (pub lunch)
Take on 13 Classic Chiltern Climbs in one big group ride!
'The One' V1 and V2 Have gone down in Surrey legend as challenging and amazing days riding all the surrey hills in one go! However there are other areas than surrey to cycle in - The One Series is going on tour!
The crazy brainchild of Not In The Peloton, riding as many of the hills as possible in one given area always seems like a good idea to us, so we can't wait to cycle in the Chilterns. This Chilterns cycling route takes in the best lanes and hills in the area, and will make for a great day out.
With roughly 2000 metres of elevation this is a big ride and not one we would recommend for beginner riders. We will meet at Amersham station and start climbing immediately, and we won't stop going up or down hill until the end of the ride - back at the pub.
There will be an official KOM/QOM competition with prizes for the winners. After the ride we will descend on the pub in Clandon for well deserved beers and food, and the crowning of the King and Queens of the Mountain
- Drive and park in Amersham (let us know if you have spare spots)
- Group of us getting the train to Amersham from Marylebone
- Meet at 8:10am to get the 8:27 train to Amersham
- If you wish to join the train party then please Email so we can send info.
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above and we will email you full details 48 hours before the ride.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!