- Sunday 26th May @ 8:30am
- Meet at The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- Roll out at 9am after coffee
- Route Details & GPX - Click Here
- Take on Box Hill with an intermediate level group
- 'Orange' level ride - Click Here for full level details
- Planned average speed of 23-24kph (with hills)
- Led by Santi - Strava Profile
- Coffee, cake and chat halfway (Destination Bike)
- Optional pizza and beer at Dynamo after (Approx. 1-2pm)
- First ride? Enter your email in footer for 'free ride code'
Become a club member (£9.99 pm) to get this ride free
Take On Box Hill On An Orange London Group Ride!
Cycling out to climb Box Hill is one of the best London cycling routes there is. Arguably the most famous hill in the south, it's always a pleasure to take on Box with a great group of London cyclists. Leaving the Dynamo at 9am we'll ride out to Box Hill for coffee and cake at Destination Bike. We'll then ride back to the Dynamo for optional pizza and beer.
This in an 'Orange' level ride, so is aimed at intermediate riders. Please Click Here for exactly what that means. This ride is not suitable for beginners as the planned average pace is quite high given the terrain. Our 'no drop' policy will be in effect, meaning no one gets left behind, but if you're unsure of your level please email us (below).
Perfect for anyone looking to improve their group riding technique and speed and learn the best cycling route to Box Hill. Friends are very welcome but they must also sign up for the ride (spaces limited). If it is your first ride please email us for a 'free ride code'.
To join the ride just click 'sign up' above. Dirty Wknd club members get this ride for free. To become a member please click here
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Look forward to riding with you!