- Sunday 28th April @ 7:30am
- Roll out 8am after coffee
- Meet at The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- Click here for Route Details
- Ride to The Medicine Garden for coffee
- Orange Level Ride - Click Here for full ability details
- Planned average speed of 24kph
- Ride Leader - Leah (strava profile)
- Return to The Dynamo Approx 11-12pm
- First ride? Enter email at bottom of page for free ride code
Become a member to get this ride for free + 10-50% discounts
Hit The Road Early And Spin To The Medicine Garden!
Starting at The Dynamo for coffee, you'll be led south on quiet roads to the edge of the Surrey Hills for coffee at the always lovely Medicine Garden. You'll then ride equally quiet roads back to The Dynamo for optional post ride brunch/coffee.
This is an 'Orange' level ride with a no drop policy and a planned average speed of roughly 24kph, so not suitable for beginner or novice riders. Please check the route details, planned avg speed and 'ride level' page above before signing up. If you're at all unsure about your level please email us (below) for a chat.
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. If this is your first ride with us please add your email to the newsletter box below to receive a first free ride code.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Look forward to seeing you there!
Want to get this ride for free as well as discounts on loads of awesome cycling brands? Become a member to get all of the above and loads more! Full details - Click Here