- Saturday 15th February @ 8am
- Meet at Colicci Cafe, Richmond Park (Map Link)
- Roll out 8:25am after coffee/briefing
- Route Details - Click Here
- No drop ride - no one left behind
- Led by Nick W - Stava Profile
- Planned average speeds of 26kph
- Mid ride bun stop at Cinnamon Cafe
- Yellow level ride - click here for full level info
- Return to Richmond Park Aprrox. 1-2pm
- Post ride coffee and chat (optional)
- Full details emailed 24 hours before
Join A London Group Ride To Windsor For A Cinnamon Bun!
The classic Windsor cycling route is incredibly popular due to lovely flat roads, the gorgeous ride through Windsor Great Park and of course the world beating cinnamon buns in the shadow of Windsor Castle!
Join us for a social cycle out to Windsor on Sunday morning for all of the above and a lovely group of people to ride with! The ride is 'no drop' meaning no one gets left behind and is open to all, but it is an 'yellow' level ride, meaning it's aimed at novice level riders and upwards. There is a planned average speed of roughly 24kph, so this ride isn't suitable for beginner or blue riders (click here to read all about group levels and average speed).
Starting at The Dynamo for coffee, we'll head west on quiet roads, cycling in Windsor Great Park as much as possible. Our London to Windsor cycling route is the best we've come across, and we know you'll love the ride out there. We'll be aiming for approx. 2pm return to Kingston.
This ride is open to members and non members (although it's free for members). We operate a no drop policy, so no one gets left behind. This ride is perfect for anyone who is looking to increase their cycling speed, increase fitness and meet more cyclists in London.
Want to get this ride for free? Join the club and get free club rides, discounted trips and money off partner brands - Click Here
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. Click here to read about another beginner cyclist's experience with joining the group for the first time.