- Sunday 15th September @ 7:45am
- Rollout at 8am after coffee
- Meet at The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- Orange level ride - Click Here for level details
- Planned average speed 26kph
- Route Details - Click Here
- Coffee stop at Velolife Cafe
- Led by Nick W (Strava Profile)
- Return to Putney Approx. 1-2pm
- Optional post ride Pizza/beer @ Dyanmo
- Full details emailed 24 hours before
- First ride? Enter email in footer for 'free ride' code
Become a member (£9.99 p/m) and get this ride free!
Experience VeloLife Cafe On A Fun London Group Ride!
Velolife Cafe sits halfway between Windsor and Henley and is a great cycling destination for London cyclists looking to escape the city at the weekend. A round trip of roughly 125km, it's a long, flat ride so open to intermediate and advanced riders. This is an Orange level ride - Click Here for a full description of what that means.
Cycling to Windsor and beyond is the perfect route for a Saturday morning group ride in London. Starting at The Dynamo in Putney we'll ride west out via Windsor and onto Velolife Cafe for a quick coffee and bit of cake, before heading back to The Dynamo in Putney for pizza and a drink (optional).
Boost your fitness through cycling on a social group ride in London. Using the safety and solidarity of a cycling group means you can push your limits more, exploring new routes and areas on your bike.
This ride is quite long so not suitable for beginners who haven't ridden in a group before. The ride still has a no drop policy, but the distance makes it a tough ride. If you are unsure if you're suitable for this ride, please email us or send us a Facebook message (below) to check.
Join the club and get this ride for free, trips and money off partner brands and much more - Click Here for full details.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. Click here to read about another beginner cyclist's experience with joining the group for the first time.