- Saturday 24th Feb @ 9:30am
- Meet @ Box Hill & Westhumble Station (map link)
- Trains from Waterloo/Clapham Junction
- 22km Trail Run to Guilford (North Downs Way)
- Train back to London from Guilford
- Intermediate/advanced level - hilly route
- Social pace, nobody left behind
- Uphill and downhill trail running techniques
- Finish at in Guilford for coffee
- Trail shoes, energy & water all recommended
Run The Beautiful North Downs Way With Pace LDN!
Pace Running LDN are a south London running club who love to get out of the city and get dirty on the trails at the weekend! We're very pleased to be teaming up with them on this awesome Box Hill trail run
Trail running is a great way to get fit and to shake up your road running regime. With a slightly different technique needed for off road running, learning how to trail run from a professional coach, like those from Pace Running LDN, is a great way to get starterd.
The North Downs Way is a 22km trail that connects Box Hill and Guilford and provide some of the best trail running routes in London. Hilly and challenging with some stunning views - we will run at a social pace and make sure no one is left behind, but this run is aimed at more advanced runners due to the length.
This is a point to point run starting at Box Hill and ending in Guilford. We advise getting the train to Box Hill and then the train back to London from Guilford after the run. We will stop for coffee/brunch in Guilford after the run.
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above and we will email you all the relevant details.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!