- Sun 29th July - from 12am
- Green Park (North East Corner)
- In front of the big screen (to watch the pros)
- Post Ride London picnic and celebration
- Food, booze and watching the event/tour on the big screen
- Chat, celebrate and hang out with club members
- Join us when you finish the race, stay as long as you want
- Friends, family and non riders more than welcome
- Head down to the Mall to watch the pro sprint (Approx. 5pm)
Join Us To Celebrate Your Ride London Triumph With The Club!
Finishing Ride London is an awesome feeling, and one that should be celebrated with your friends and family, and hopefully with us too! We will set up in Green Park as long as the weather is good. If the weather isn't god, we'll retire to a nearby pub.
This is a great opportunity to meet up with the club, talk through the race and congratulate each other on finishing. The first drink is on us for all club members with a medal!
Friends, family, supporters and people you randomly pick up on the ride are all welcome - we'd love you to bring as many people to celebrate with us as possible! You don't have to stay all day if you don't want to, just pop over and say hello. Likewise, if you're not riding Ride London but want to come and hang out then we'd love you to join us.
Sign up to the event above (it's free) so we can send you full details 24 hours before (exact location, times) so you can find us more easily.